To my Midwest women and men that love your hair all winter long because the dry air doesn’t trigger your frizz. Then come spring the second a bit of moisture and heat hits the air you don’t even want to style your hair, all you can do is tie it back, cover it with a headband or some kind of scarf. I have a solution to all of your hair frustration prayers! The Brazilian Blowout.
Ready for Frizz Free hair this summer with a Brazilian Blowout?
If you haven’t heard about a Brazilian Blowout at all, or if you have heard it mentioned and thought at first it sounds like something related to a waxing service, you are not alone.
The Original Brazilian Blowout has nothing to do with waxing and is everything an anti-frizz smoothing system for your hair. In fact, it’s the only hair smoothing treatment that is asked for by it’s actual name. It has been the most consistent smoothing system around our industry that I have seen in my over 10 years of doing hair.
What I mean by anti-frizz smoothing system:
It’s not a “straightener” or “relaxer.” It is a customizable treatment, which improves the condition of the hair through technology that creates a protective protein layer around your individual strands of hair. This leaves you with frizz-free, smooth hair that has the most amazing shine you’ve ever had.
Why I choose to offer and always recommend the Brazilian Blowout over any other smoothing system:
My favorite observations with Brazilian Blowouts on my own hair and my guests:
- Hair is so flexible, more so than usual, it doesn’t get stiff like a relaxer or other treatment. I end up walking around at home shaking my head around singing “I whip my hair back-and-forth!”
- When the Brazilian Blowout is done right after a color service, it really helps lock that color in and adds a ton of shine into an already vibrant color. It creates stunning results, and really elevates how the color and hairstyle looks.
- Hair dries so quickly and styles easily with a Brazilian Blowout. The Brazilian Blowout smooths down the cuticle (outside layer) of your hair strands, so you can blast the water out of your hair very quickly, and a quick blow dry hairstyle is made totally possible!
The more technical perks to the Brazilian Blowout that make it superior to other similar treatments:
- It is customizable, which really makes it unique to your desired results, hair type, and what you like to wear for an everyday hairstyle. If you like to wear your hair curly, you can diminish your frizz; therefore, defining your curls and having worry free styling. You can have some volume left around the top, or choose to go really nice and sleek (and everything in between).
- It works for all hair types, making anyone with frizzy hair a great candidate. Regardless of if you have curly, kinky, straight, or a nice beach wave to your hair, the Brazilian Blowout will wipe out your frizz and keep it smooth even on the most humid days!
- If you’ve ever had a Keratin, another type of smoothing system, or thought about one, you’ve heard the 72 hour rule. Meaning there is NO washing, NO tucking, NO bobby pins, NO putting your hair up, pretty much NO living your life when it comes to your hair for 72 HOURS! With Brazilian Blowout there is none of that, you could go workout with your hair in a ponytail right after receiving a treatment, then go shower and wash your hair off immediately after, amazing!
- All it takes is about an hour and a half of your life for super simplified styling and frizz free hair for up to 12 weeks!
- Unlike relaxers, straighteners, and keratin treatments (which are another smoothing treatment), Brazilian Blowout does not leave a line of outgrowth as your hair grows in. It gently fades off the hair, and even what’s left on because it’s such a natural looking treatment, someone looking at you cannot see a line of where it starts or stops.
You can set up an appointment with me today to either have a consultation to ask any other questions you may have, or to make sure the Brazilian Blowout is right for you (I can almost 100% guarantee it is right for anyone looking to eliminate frizz), or go ahead and book your Brazilian Blowout right here:Book Online